Saturday, October 4, 2014

let the countdown begin


well it's officially, official- one month from today I'll be hopping on a plane to begin my next adventure. a few months back when I visited california, I fell in love with LA, and knew I had to get my behind out there (sooner rather than later). the universe has aligned (fingers crossed that it stays aligned) and I'll be moving out there to live with my best friend from college, working for her company, and getting my foot in the door of the LA fashion scene. and while I'm sad to be leaving boston/new england/my family + friends, I'm ready for something new. seven, almost eight years, is a long time to spend in one place. I'll have all new areas/stores/restaurants/people to meet and see; and bellabellaboston will be coming right along with me 

this east coast girl is movin' west.

xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment