Sunday, October 26, 2014

26 before 26

DIY Princess Crowns - lace + fabric stiffener. Clever! So cute for a little girl birthday party 
today officially makes the day that I am a quarter century old, holy holy! while some people my age are off having their quarter life crisis (been there, done that), getting married (eep!), or having babies (double eep!), I'm prepping for my cross country move and spending time with my friends&family before I head west. 25 is usually a big number for most people (5's and 0's have always meant big birthdays in my eyes), but as someone who has been waiting to turn 26 since just about forever, this upcoming year will hopefully be an exciting one :) since the whole moving across the country things doesn't seem to be enough, I've decided to challenge myself just a bit more, and figure out 26 things I want to do before I reach that golden birthday.
  1. learn to drive stick shift
  2. get another tattoo
  3. volunteer 26 times
  4. get a puppy
  5. create something
  6. take a class in something (cooking, painting, dance...)
  7. ride a bicycle along venice beach (with a basket, preferably in a pastel color. non-negotiable)
  8. drink wine in nappa valley
  9. go to disney land
  10. go camping... or glamping ;)
  11. hike a mountain (a small mountain)
  12. try surfing (key word being try)
  13. brush up on my spanish
  14. try 26 different foods
  15. learn to run a mile
  16. travel somewhere outside the country (preferably someplace I've never been)
  17. visit san francisco
  18. go to 26 concerts/performances/shows
  19. have my tarot cards done
  20. start doing yoga
  21. cut a guilty pleasure out of my diet
  22. sing in public
  23. continue blogging (consistently!)
  24. skype/facetime with my family at least 4x a month
  25. adopt meatless mondays
  26. wear sunscreen everyday

what are some things that are on your bucket list/that you want to accomplish for yourself?
xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment