Tuesday, October 28, 2014

all about the boots: timberland styles



just the other day I was poking around instagram, looking for some style inspiration and saw a great pair of booties that I fell in love with. I was completely floored when I looked to see who they were designed by, and saw that it was timberland. I had plenty of flashbacks of their awful work boot style shoes for women, in pastel colors, with chunky soles (bleck). these new styles are very much on trend, short desert booties in neutral suede, or a classic bootie with metal buckles. for new england winters, having boots with a good sole is absolutely necessary. there have been way too many times that I've almost wiped out on slippery cobblestones or slick bricks. these boots, with the classic timberland sole, seem like a great option to add to your shoe wardrobe. and no one would ever guess that they're timberland.

have you seen any of these new, updated timberland styles? what are your thoughts on their updated look?
xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment