Thursday, July 31, 2014

currently craving: metallic tattoos



I remember a time when the thought of wearing anything gold repulsed me. I swore up and down that I was a silver girl through and through, putting away all of the gold jewelry that I owned and vowed never to wear it again. now, you'll be hard pressed to find me in anything silver (besides my Dennis bracelets that I never take off). I saw pictures from Coachella of a few ladies rocking metallic tattoos, and I became obsessed, scouring the internet trying to find them. I loved the look of the bright gold against tan skin, and knew that I had to have them. at the time, companies were few and far between (and super expensive). but now, there are tons that are making these temporary metallic jewels at a variety of different price points. working at a jewelry studio, my bosses and I are always trying to find cool new things to add to the boutique, and these are perfect. between the three of us, we've rocked arm bands, bracelets, anklets, and midi-rings.  if you love the look of dainty bracelets, or are looking for something a little more bold, there are plenty of designs to choose from- sucha fun touch for summer.

lulu dk Tattoos (the brand we currently carry) / Flash Tattoos 

what about you- are you more of a gold, or a silver gal?
xx, marissa

2 comments:

  1. The flash tats are all gorgeous and I love how they have so many different collections so you can pick the style you like the most or experiment with them. Beautiful Non-Permanent Jewelry Tattoos in Gold and Silver pretty easy to apply (it gets easier with practice) and last just about a week for me. I love the ability to create your own designs from necklaces to bracelets and rings or even earrings. Plus I always gets so many compliments from people who have never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great! I especially love them in the summer- the metallic pops so much more against a tan :)

      Delete