Tuesday, July 1, 2014

all hail the queen

Beyonce and Jay-Z

the day is finally here! my roommate and I (two self professed BeyoncĂ© worshippers) bought tickets for the sold out On the Run tour MONTHS ago, and have been counting the weeks, days, and minutes until we would finally be able to breath the same air as the Queen (yes, I just went there). we missed her last year when she came to the Garden, and knew we weren't missing her this summer. and to top it off, to see Jay too! classic hip-hop is my favorite type of music so it's safe to say I'm pretty ecstatic. we'll be heading out to Gillette tonight to see the power couple perform, what a great way to kick off July. all I've ever heard is how amazing she is live, and now I'll finally get to see for myself!

are you a Bey/Jay fan? will you be all night dancin' to hit after hit?
xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment