Sunday, June 29, 2014

summer style: dresses


my absolute favorite aspect of summer is living in dresses. simple, patterned, bright, lacy- anything and everything. these are a few that I'm considering adding to my growing collection. I love the shape and neckline of this mermaid colored dress- something I could wear to work on a Friday, and out for drinks/dancing after. everything about this neon lace dress screams me. I love the sheer panel on top, and the fitted bottom- but the color is amazing (also available in a coral and mid-toned blue if neon isn't your thing). this simple linen dress is great for a casual option- and can be dressed up with fun accessories or thrown over a bathing suit after a day at the beach. and this patterned dress is easy and breezy, and the colors are great with a tan. perfect for an outdoor party/bbq or a night out on a patio/rooftop.

what kind of dress gal are you; maxi, mini, midi, patterned, or plain?
xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment