Sunday, August 31, 2014

sale: Bauble Bar

it's safe to say I have a healthy obsession when it comes to jewels, and all things pretty and sparkly. (hey, it's a job requirement!) and while I love beautifully crafted pieces of jewelry, I love a trendy colorful statement necklace and all things costume too! when I saw that Bauble Bar was having a sale for Labor Day, I hopped over and took a peek at what they were discounting. so many bright statement necklaces, fun earrings, and great additions to your collection. the colors may be a bit bright for some people, especially heading into fall and winter, but not me! (#IdowhatIwant) here are some of my favorite pieces, and a couple that I scooped up for myself.



have you ever ordered from Bauble Bar? what are some of your favorite pieces from the end of summer sale?
xx, marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment