Wednesday, August 19, 2015

currently craving: clogs

a few years back the idea of owning a pair of clogs would have sounded insane to me. who do I think I am, Heidi? but after seeing an oh-so-stylish friend of mine rock them basically on the daily (with socks during the winter even- gasp!), I was sold. I picked up a pair last winter on serious sale at DSW, but they've seen better days. I've been online window shopping for the perfect pair of classic swedish style clogs for a hot minute, but haven't been able to pull the trigger on the perfect pair. in case you're in the market, I've rounded up a couple of my favorites and hopefully one of these pretty (and practical) babies will be making their way into my wardrobe soon.


what's your take on clog sandals? too fugly for your taste? maybe you're a reformed hater like me, or are you one of those über cool girls that liked them before they were trendy? 

xx, marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment